Sunday 7 October 2012

Menu planner 6/10/12 to 12/10/12

I guess you may have noticed that it's been quite a while since my last post.  Although I've been putting together my menu plans each week I haven't had a chance to post any of them.  Finally I've managed to find some time to write a post!

My menu plan for Saturday the 6th October to 12th October 2012 is as follows:-
Saturday dinner - Quick chicken chasseur
Sunday dinner - Pork loins with stir fry vegetables
Monday dinner - Sausages with creamy lentils
Tuesday dinner - Pizza
Wednesday dinner - Chicken and chorizo jambalaya
Thursday dinner - Mary's paprika pork in a pot, rice and green veg
Friday dinner - Salmon, baby potatoes and green veg

For lunches we will be having sandwiches, ham salad wraps or leftover chicken and chorizo jambalaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment