Saturday 13 October 2012

Menu planner for 13/10/2012 to 19/10/2012

Another week another menu plan!

Recently I decided to join Weight Watchers (again!) in order to lose the weight that I put on after having my second baby.  Better late than never I suppose!  Anyway, I have bought a couple of the WW magazines recently for some inspiration and have come across a couple of recipes that I want to try out.  I figured that this week is as good a week as any to start!  I'll be adding details of the recipe for each dish, so if you see something you like check back later in the week for more details and some feedback on the recipes.

My menu plan for Saturday 13th October to Friday 19th October is as follows:-
Saturday dinner - Pork fillet with roasted parsnips and carrots (Nov 2012) - 5 propoints per serve
Sunday dinner - Lemon roast chicken with barley (Oct 2012) - 11 propoints per serve
Monday dinner - Leftover roast chicken
Tuesday dinner - Spicy sausage casserole (Oct 2012) - 5 propoints per serve
Wednesday dinner - Leftover spicy sausage casserole
Thursday dinner - Beef and Guinness stew (Nov 2012) - 10 propoints per serve
Friday dinner - Chicken wraps

For lunches we will be having ham salad sandwiches, soup and leftovers where there are some.

The November 2012 WW magazine is currently available to buy in shops, so if you fancy having a look at some of the recipes for yourself you can pick up a copy.  Otherwise you can wait until I post about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment