Monday 25 June 2012

Menu plan 25/6/2012 to 29/6/2012

I didn't get a chance to plan my menu over the weekend and just used whatever was in the freezer.  I needed to put a bit of thought into what I am planning for the next few days before heading off to the shops though, so I put together a menu plan for the next of the week.

So, my plan for the rest of the week is as follows:
Monday dinner - wraps
Tuesday dinner - Patatas bravas with chorizo
Wednesday dinner - Grilled pork loins, potatoes, peas and sweetcorn
Thursday dinner - Sweet and sour pork stir-fry
Friday dinner - Summer-in-winter chicken with olive oil baked potatoes

For lunches we will be having sandwiches, wraps, broccoli and almond soup and baked tomato and feta.

I'll be continuing my inventory this week in preparation for my July challenge.  I am hoping that by using a lot of the contents of my store cupboard and freezer contents that I will be able to limit my grocery spend to €50 per week.  I've also been reading through some of my recipe books and Good Food magazines to try and get a few ideas of recipes that won't cost the earth to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment