Sunday 1 January 2012

My new years resolution

This year I have decided that my resolution for 2012 will be to create and maintain a blog.  So here it is!!

After spending a while trying to decide what the content of my blog should be, I have opted to write about food.  I love cooking (and eating), so will be writing about different recipes that I try from the various cookbooks and magazines I have gathering dust on my kitchen shelf, as well as providing some of my kitchen tips. 

Like many families, our grocery budget is much smaller than it was previously and I hope that I can outline how it is possible to provide nutritious meals for a family that are not too expensive.  For each recipe mentioned I will attempt to provide a rough estimate of the cost per serving based on the prices I pay for the ingredients in my local shops and supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment