Tuesday 17 January 2012

Pizza night!

So, tonight we had a frozen pizza for dinner.  Although cheap and cheerful (it cost just two euro), we do not have pizza very often.  It was a special treat for me and my eldest as my husband was away at a night class.  He does not like cheese and wont eat pizza, so this is an ideal treat for nights when he will not be joining us for dinner. 

Other than the cost, and my daughters delight at getting a treat, the other good things about having a frozen pizza for dinner is that there is no cooking involved and it is ready very quickly.

Now I'm off to dig out an exercise dvd to burn it off!!

TIP  Make your pizza healthier by adding some chopped vegetables to the top before putting it in the oven.  Peppers and mushrooms are ideal.

No comments:

Post a Comment