Friday 27 January 2012

Mmmmm...Chorizo! I think I like it too much!

So, looking back at my blog to date I think it's more than a little bit obvious that I like chorizo!  In fairness, I did get a good bargain on dried chorizo it at the start of the year, so had quite a bit of it in.  It's a great ingredient as it adds so much flavour to any dish and the dried chorizo keeps for ages in the fridge, so it's a handy stand-by ingredient to have in.

Anyway, I feel I will have to make a point of planning some dishes that don't include chorizo in the next few weeks (though I love it!) just to shake things up a bit!

My baby turned 6 months in the past week, so I am now able to introduce him to meat.  Over the next week I am hoping to start preparing a few more interesting meals for him that just the vegetables from whatever dinner the rest of us happen to be having.  So I will be thinking a bit more about preparing food for the family that can be easily given to the baby with some small adjustments.  So far the weaning has been going well with him not turning down anything.  Unfortunately the banana didn't seem to agree with him as he was sick everytime after eating it, so I have abandoned banana for now.  I will try introducing it to him again sometime in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment